Expression of rice pudding in home

         At first we brought rice, milk and other necessary material needed for rice pudding and potato pickle. I boiled milk for ten minutes. I put rice in that boiled milk. And i put khir masala and cooked it for ten to 15 minutes. And then I boiled potato for making potato pickle. I cut all the vegetables and pilled potato and cut it too and my mother mixed it. Now khir and potato pickle is ready and my mom surved or to us. It was too yummy.
     Step to make rice pudding
Step1: filture the rice
Step2: Washing rice
Step3: Boiling milk
Step4: Adding rice in milk with ghee
Step5: Mix khir masala and sugar
            (Now khir is ready)
      Step to make potato pickle
Step1: Washing all vegetables
Step2: Boiling potato
Step3: Cutting vegetables
Step4: Pilling potato cutting and mixing all required thing
Step5: Fring it ghee/ oil and gera
              (Now pickle is ready)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My father

Preparation of making meat at home